Thursday 24 December 2015

Neon At The Park

Hello Everyone! So I have been MIA for a while because I have been busy moving & trying to figure my life out (still trying). I now live in Vancouver, Bc & I am so excited to get back to sharing all the exciting things I am working on!


I absolutely love this outfit set I got from House Of Cb. I am all about bright colours & modern cuts!



I decided to pair this crop top set with my go to Black Jeffery Campbell Strap Heels & a few new pieces from my handmade Jewelry Line.




My earrings are Neon Yellow triangle Clay studs from Lil Zee Designs.





My leopard chain necklace & bracelet are also from Lil Zee Designs.










Outfit Details:
& Bracelet Jeffery Campbell Heels








Luv 
Zoë 
Xox

Ig: ZoeAKALilZee
Twitter: @LilZeeMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment